The World Series of Handicapping at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, originally planned for Saturday, April 30, has been rescheduled for the fall.
The World Series of Handicapping, racing's longest-tenured handicapping contest, will have its 2011 opening round Saturday, April 30, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
The World Series of Handicapping, a staple at Penn National Race Course since 1974, has been canceled this year due to an insufficient number of entries.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins