The World Series of Handicapping at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, originally planned for Saturday, April 30, has been rescheduled for the fall.
The World Series of Handicapping, racing's longest-tenured handicapping contest, will have its 2011 opening round Saturday, April 30, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
The World Series of Handicapping, a staple at Penn National Race Course since 1974, has been canceled this year due to an insufficient number of entries.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- That Handicapping Show: Santa Anita Handicap
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Saratoga Study Touts Impact of VLT Revenue
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing