The World Series of Handicapping at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, originally planned for Saturday, April 30, has been rescheduled for the fall.
The World Series of Handicapping, racing's longest-tenured handicapping contest, will have its 2011 opening round Saturday, April 30, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
The World Series of Handicapping, a staple at Penn National Race Course since 1974, has been canceled this year due to an insufficient number of entries.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong