The World Series of Handicapping at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, originally planned for Saturday, April 30, has been rescheduled for the fall.
The World Series of Handicapping, racing's longest-tenured handicapping contest, will have its 2011 opening round Saturday, April 30, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
The World Series of Handicapping, a staple at Penn National Race Course since 1974, has been canceled this year due to an insufficient number of entries.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- The Week in Photos for 7/29/2014
- WGOH: Patience Is Shah's Virtue
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss