The World Series of Handicapping at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, originally planned for Saturday, April 30, has been rescheduled for the fall.
The World Series of Handicapping, racing's longest-tenured handicapping contest, will have its 2011 opening round Saturday, April 30, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
The World Series of Handicapping, a staple at Penn National Race Course since 1974, has been canceled this year due to an insufficient number of entries.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Wally's Choice Among Four for Canterbury HOF
- Travers Overnight Rating Best Since 2004
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines