A group of nearly 50 Southern California-based Thoroughbred trainers met at Hollywood Park Tuesday to discuss the specifics of their new workers' compensation policies, one day after all trainers were required to renew with either the state-run State Fund insurance program or insurance giant American Insurance Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- JRHA Releases Select Sale Catalog
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness