A group of nearly 50 Southern California-based Thoroughbred trainers met at Hollywood Park Tuesday to discuss the specifics of their new workers' compensation policies, one day after all trainers were required to renew with either the state-run State Fund insurance program or insurance giant American Insurance Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015