The California Horse Racing Board Thursday voted unanimously to waive its 72-hour protest rule to allow the owners of the four horses who finished behind Intercontinental in the Sept. 3 Palomar Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar to request a hearing for redistribution of the $200,000 purse.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby