William 'Scott Billy' Buford, left a significant legacy through the sisters Idlewild and Aerolite.
William Donald Schaefer, a former Maryland governor and a big supporter of racing, died April 18 in Baltimore
The Woodlawn Vase, presented annually to the winner of the Preakness Stakes (gr. I), middle jewel of the Visa Triple Crown, will be on permanent display at the Baltimore Museum of Art, beginning later this month.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks