Michael Dubb's Silver Timber ran down pacesetter Mr. Nightlinger in mid-stretch and went on to win the $125,000 Woodford (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Oct. 10 at Keeneland.
Outsider Sgt. Bert set a Keeneland course record for 5 1/2 furlongs on the turf Sunday while winning the $114,600 Woodford Stakes for the second year in a row.
- By Dan Liebman
A parcel of land in Bourbon County, Ky., bought by Frank Stronach's son, Andy, could be the first of many tracts purchased there and lead to the eventual relocation of the entire Adena Springs Kentucky operation.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- VA-Bred Owners' Bonus Program Begins July 1
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose