British Columbia invader True Metropolitan proved his mettle Saturday when he rolled to a dominating four-length victory in the $150,400 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III) at the Toronto oval.
British Columbia invader True Metropolitan will need to be at his best when he faces a quality field of seven rivals with a possible divisional championship at stake in Saturday's $150,000 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III) on the Toronto track's all-weather surface.
Cryptograph, with Todd Kabel in the irons, rallied from just off the pace to win Saturday's $165,600 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III) at the Toronto oval.
Organ Grinder kicks off his belated 4-year-old Canadian campaign in Saturday's $164,400 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III) at 1 1/16 miles.
Mark One, with Robert Landry in the irons, rallied from off the pace to gun down Prince of Wales and Breeders' Stakes champion A Bit O'Gold in the final jumps to win Saturday's $157,950 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III).
Norfolk Knight takes a three-race winning streak into Saturday's $159,750 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III), where he'll face three opponents.
No Comprende a well-traveled 5-year-old, captured Saturday's $166,650 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III) in gutsy fashion, staving off a spirited bid from multiple stakes winner Mobil and a late charge from Parose.
The $166,650 Woodbine Slots Cup (Can-III), which serves up a perfect mix of frontrunners and closers, millionaires and up-and-comers, won't be an easy test for any of the nine contenders Saturday, including the razor-sharp Barbeau Ruckus.
Eight-year-old Parose, making his 74th career start, captured Saturday's $167,700 Woodbine Slots Cup (gr. III) in a thrilling finish.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training