Suzie O'Cain thought the phone call was just a reminder she had been invited to attend a Women's History Month reception at the governor's mansion in Albany, N.Y. honoring Pioneering Women of the Capital Region. O'Cain, who manages Highcliff Farm in Delanson, N.Y. with her husband Lynwood, was wrong.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Indiana Proposes Emergency Cobalt Threshold
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: Woodward Stakes
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Nebraska Court to Decide on Instant Racing
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful