On paper it looked the race of the night and the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) at 1 1/8 miles over the Nad Al Sheba grass track certainly lived up to that billing. At the end, German raider Paolini and Right Approach flashed past the post together, and the race declared a dead heat, the first in World Cup history.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci