Earle Mack's Que Puntual survived a rough trip and two claims of foul to win the featured $357,200 Nassau Stakes (Can-II) for fillies and mares on the turf Saturday at Woodbine.
Joseph Allen's Asti will be making her first American start in the $100,000 Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the Aqueduct Park turf Saturday.
Madeira Mist and With Patience set the pace and battled each other to the finish, but Finery blew past them both to win the 27th running of the $115,700 Athenia (gr. IIIT) at Aqueduct Sunday.
A new era trainer Mike Keogh dawned on the Simcoe Holiday Monday when he collected his first stakes win for another high-profile owner, Stronach Stables, as Hour Of Justice scored won the $217,550 Royal North Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
With two consecutive triumphs on the E.P. Taylor Turf Course, Velvet Snow looks to extend her winning ways in the $167,550 Royal North Stakes (Can-III) for fillies and mares on a special Simcoe Holiday Monday card of racing at Woodbine.
A talented field of nine fillies and mares will challenge Courtlandt Farms' Film Maker in Saturday's $200,000 All Along Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Colonial Downs, going 1 1/8-miles on the turf.
With Patience unleashed a furious stretch run to just nail pacesetter Bright Gold in the final strides of the $50,000 Somethingroyal Stakes for Virginia-bred fillies and mares at Colonial Downs on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Limitations and Advances in Lameness Assessment
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Mine That Bird Movie Set for Wider Release
- Shared Belief's Hidden Key to Greatness