A pair of the top filly-mare sprinters will clash when they face-off Saturday in the grade III $150,000 Endine Stakes at six furlongs at Delaware Park.
Under veteran jockey Eddie Delahoussaye, Go Go rallied in the stretch to win Saturday's $106,000 Desert Stormer Handicap (gr. III) by a half-length on a fast track at Hollywood Park. Delahoussaye has won three of the five renewals of the Desert Stormer.
The $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Handicap (gr. IIIT) is the opening day feature race of the Oak Tree at Santa Anita meet. The "about 6 ½-furlong" race for fillies and mares 3-year-olds and up will be run Wednesday on the downhill turf course.
Gary Seidler's 3-year-old Cal-bred filly Queenie Belle pressed the early pace and pulled away to a two-length win in the $150,000 Princess Stakes (gr. II) Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park