A pair of the top filly-mare sprinters will clash when they face-off Saturday in the grade III $150,000 Endine Stakes at six furlongs at Delaware Park.
Under veteran jockey Eddie Delahoussaye, Go Go rallied in the stretch to win Saturday's $106,000 Desert Stormer Handicap (gr. III) by a half-length on a fast track at Hollywood Park. Delahoussaye has won three of the five renewals of the Desert Stormer.
The $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Handicap (gr. IIIT) is the opening day feature race of the Oak Tree at Santa Anita meet. The "about 6 ½-furlong" race for fillies and mares 3-year-olds and up will be run Wednesday on the downhill turf course.
Gary Seidler's 3-year-old Cal-bred filly Queenie Belle pressed the early pace and pulled away to a two-length win in the $150,000 Princess Stakes (gr. II) Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping