A pair of the top filly-mare sprinters will clash when they face-off Saturday in the grade III $150,000 Endine Stakes at six furlongs at Delaware Park.
Under veteran jockey Eddie Delahoussaye, Go Go rallied in the stretch to win Saturday's $106,000 Desert Stormer Handicap (gr. III) by a half-length on a fast track at Hollywood Park. Delahoussaye has won three of the five renewals of the Desert Stormer.
The $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Handicap (gr. IIIT) is the opening day feature race of the Oak Tree at Santa Anita meet. The "about 6 ½-furlong" race for fillies and mares 3-year-olds and up will be run Wednesday on the downhill turf course.
Gary Seidler's 3-year-old Cal-bred filly Queenie Belle pressed the early pace and pulled away to a two-length win in the $150,000 Princess Stakes (gr. II) Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Firing Line Drills in Company at Santa Anita
- Carpe Diem Works for Jet-Setting Pletcher
- One Lucky Dane Off Derby Trail After Workout
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- KY Derby: Pletcher on April 18 Derby Works
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live