Due to increasing high winds and continued blowing snow at Aqueduct Racetrack Jan. 9, the New York Racing Association canceled the remainder of the day's racing card following the conclusion of the second race.
Deteriorating winter weather conditions forced Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs, Ark. to cancel after the third race Feb. 2.
A winter storm has canceled racing Wednesday and Thursday in Arkansas and Wednesday's card in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week