Calls for unity in moving the horseracing industry forward kicked off the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association convention Feb. 4 in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Medication, legislation, aftercare, and the importance of media awareness are among the topics to be discussed during the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association winter convention Feb. 3-7 in Florida.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will address a number of issues during its winter convention Feb. 4-8 in Carefree, Ariz., as well as hear from a key executive with The Stronach Group.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will discuss aftercare for racehorses, equine medication and drug-testing thresholds, and synthetic surfaces during its winter convention Jan. 30-Feb. 2 in Hollywood, Fla.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will address rebates, computer-assisted wagering, equine drug testing, immigration, and other issues during its winter convention scheduled for Jan. 24-28, 2008, in New Orleans.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis