Calls for unity in moving the horseracing industry forward kicked off the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association convention Feb. 4 in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Medication, legislation, aftercare, and the importance of media awareness are among the topics to be discussed during the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association winter convention Feb. 3-7 in Florida.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will address a number of issues during its winter convention Feb. 4-8 in Carefree, Ariz., as well as hear from a key executive with The Stronach Group.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will discuss aftercare for racehorses, equine medication and drug-testing thresholds, and synthetic surfaces during its winter convention Jan. 30-Feb. 2 in Hollywood, Fla.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will address rebates, computer-assisted wagering, equine drug testing, immigration, and other issues during its winter convention scheduled for Jan. 24-28, 2008, in New Orleans.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Tin Type Gal Rallies to Take Boiling Springs
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns