Calls for unity in moving the horseracing industry forward kicked off the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association convention Feb. 4 in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Medication, legislation, aftercare, and the importance of media awareness are among the topics to be discussed during the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association winter convention Feb. 3-7 in Florida.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will address a number of issues during its winter convention Feb. 4-8 in Carefree, Ariz., as well as hear from a key executive with The Stronach Group.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will discuss aftercare for racehorses, equine medication and drug-testing thresholds, and synthetic surfaces during its winter convention Jan. 30-Feb. 2 in Hollywood, Fla.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association will address rebates, computer-assisted wagering, equine drug testing, immigration, and other issues during its winter convention scheduled for Jan. 24-28, 2008, in New Orleans.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Southern Ring Speeds to Whimsical Victory
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian