Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency has filed a motion asking a Texas judge to dismiss it from James McIngvale's fraud lawsuit, the first member of the most recently-added defendants to respond with a filed court answer to the allegations.
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's annual select sale of Canadian-bred yearlings realized increases in gross and average Tuesday night at the sales pavilion at Woodbine racetrack in Toronto, Ontario.
Elrose, a 3-year-old half-sister of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Silver Charm, won a five-furlong training race at Fair Grounds on Wednesday.
Jim and Alice Sapara, who have bred and raced horses since the early 1980s, and late in the 1990s purchased Winsong Farms near Versailles, Ky., will disperse their stock at Keeneland in November.
Most Popular Stories
- Subjective vs. Objective Lameness Identification Methods
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Through the Lens: Wise Dan Photo Gets Award
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- Nerud Homebred Colt Wins at Big A
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned