Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency has filed a motion asking a Texas judge to dismiss it from James McIngvale's fraud lawsuit, the first member of the most recently-added defendants to respond with a filed court answer to the allegations.
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's annual select sale of Canadian-bred yearlings realized increases in gross and average Tuesday night at the sales pavilion at Woodbine racetrack in Toronto, Ontario.
Elrose, a 3-year-old half-sister of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Silver Charm, won a five-furlong training race at Fair Grounds on Wednesday.
Jim and Alice Sapara, who have bred and raced horses since the early 1980s, and late in the 1990s purchased Winsong Farms near Versailles, Ky., will disperse their stock at Keeneland in November.
Most Popular Stories
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Churchill Downs Plans $18 Million in Upgrades
- Gural-Owned Tracks Join Integrity Coalition
- Woodbine Set for 2015 WEGCares Initiaitive
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar