Trainer Steve Standridge sends out Sabine Stable's 4-year-old filly Win's Fair Lady in Saturday's $100,000 Chaposa Springs Handicap (gr. III) and more than the purse could be riding on her performance.
Buckram Oak Farm's Hopeful Stakes (gr. I) winner Silver Wagon and John Franks' juvenile filly Chatter Chatter turned in solid workouts at Calder Monday morning as they prepare for engagements Saturday on the "Grand Slam I" program.
Stormy Frolic kicked away in the stretch to easily win Saturday's $145,000 Calder Breeders' Cup Handicap, reduced to a field of eight after the race was switched from the turf to a sloppy main track.
Grade I winner Nonsuch Bay is among the entrants for Friday's Banshee Breeze Handicap at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- The Devil You Say