A licensing deal announced today by Youbet.com may put live odds and online audio and video streaming of selected races on ESPN.com as early as this weekend.
In its 2001-02 annual report, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association outlines a $59.5-million budget that relies heavily on revenue from Breeders' Cup Ltd. and membership dues. The NTRA and Breeders' Cup now operate under a joint spending plan.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, in its 2001-02 annual report released May 7, outlines a $59.5-million budget that relies heavily on revenue from Breeders' Cup Ltd. and membership dues.
Most Popular Stories
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- LTBA Announces 2013 Champions
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids