In its 2001-02 annual report, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association outlines a $59.5-million budget that relies heavily on revenue from Breeders' Cup Ltd. and membership dues. The NTRA and Breeders' Cup now operate under a joint spending plan.
Most Popular Stories
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries