In its 2001-02 annual report, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association outlines a $59.5-million budget that relies heavily on revenue from Breeders' Cup Ltd. and membership dues. The NTRA and Breeders' Cup now operate under a joint spending plan.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look