On Jan. 14, 2014 Seabiscuit's stud barn, located at Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif., officially was listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
After an absence of more than 55 years, a classic, life-sized bronze sculpture of the legendary racehorse Seabiscuit has started its long journey home to Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif. It will visit key sites in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area before a police-escorted arrival in Willits April 18.
Ten-year-old Point in Time will stand the 2004 season at Dee Sinclair's Sunday Acres Farm near Branford, Fla., for a fee of $3,500 live foal
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online