On Jan. 14, 2014 Seabiscuit's stud barn, located at Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif., officially was listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
After an absence of more than 55 years, a classic, life-sized bronze sculpture of the legendary racehorse Seabiscuit has started its long journey home to Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif. It will visit key sites in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area before a police-escorted arrival in Willits April 18.
Ten-year-old Point in Time will stand the 2004 season at Dee Sinclair's Sunday Acres Farm near Branford, Fla., for a fee of $3,500 live foal
Most Popular Stories
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- STATS, Equibase Launch STATS Race Lens Mobile Version
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell