On Jan. 14, 2014 Seabiscuit's stud barn, located at Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif., officially was listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
After an absence of more than 55 years, a classic, life-sized bronze sculpture of the legendary racehorse Seabiscuit has started its long journey home to Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif. It will visit key sites in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area before a police-escorted arrival in Willits April 18.
Ten-year-old Point in Time will stand the 2004 season at Dee Sinclair's Sunday Acres Farm near Branford, Fla., for a fee of $3,500 live foal
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC