On Jan. 14, 2014 Seabiscuit's stud barn, located at Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif., officially was listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
After an absence of more than 55 years, a classic, life-sized bronze sculpture of the legendary racehorse Seabiscuit has started its long journey home to Ridgewood Ranch in Willits, Calif. It will visit key sites in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area before a police-escorted arrival in Willits April 18.
Ten-year-old Point in Time will stand the 2004 season at Dee Sinclair's Sunday Acres Farm near Branford, Fla., for a fee of $3,500 live foal
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Night Racing Debuts at Albuquerque; Handle Up