Grade II winner Williamstown, a 25-year-old son of Seattle Slew, has died, according to a release from Old Friends, the Thoroughbred Retirement Farm in Georgetown, Ky.
Williamstown, a former mile record holder at Belmont Park, has arrived at Old Friends retirement home near Georgetown Ky.
Grade II winner Williamstown and 11-year-old Pin Stripe will stand at Fred and Wade Feuring's Rockin' River Ranch near Winterset, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight