Grade II winner Williamstown, a 25-year-old son of Seattle Slew, has died, according to a release from Old Friends, the Thoroughbred Retirement Farm in Georgetown, Ky.
Williamstown, a former mile record holder at Belmont Park, has arrived at Old Friends retirement home near Georgetown Ky.
Grade II winner Williamstown and 11-year-old Pin Stripe will stand at Fred and Wade Feuring's Rockin' River Ranch near Winterset, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby