Grade II winner Williamstown, a 25-year-old son of Seattle Slew, has died, according to a release from Old Friends, the Thoroughbred Retirement Farm in Georgetown, Ky.
Williamstown, a former mile record holder at Belmont Park, has arrived at Old Friends retirement home near Georgetown Ky.
Grade II winner Williamstown and 11-year-old Pin Stripe will stand at Fred and Wade Feuring's Rockin' River Ranch near Winterset, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze