Horse racing needs to pay close attention, given the magnitude and growth trajectory of the fantasy-sports market. This segment of sports entertainment represents an increasingly important competitor for the gaming dollar. Read Blog
William Shanklin says the Internet has reduced the power position of experts in virtually every commercial endeavor.
Guest columnist William Shanklin says it's not as unimaginable as one might think.
The topic of Internet gambling, both the federal prohibition and its still possibly disruptive effects on pari-mutuel business will open the 14th annual International Simulcast Conference in Philadelphia Oct. 16-18.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners