Graeme Six earned her third victory of the season and first career graded score May 26 in the $107,600 Winning Colors Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, pressing the pace and then taking over at the top of the stretch under Julien Leparoux. The daughter of Graeme Hall drew clear to win the six-furlong sprint by 1 1/2 lengths.
William and Annabel Murphy's homebred The Name's Bond should be a solid choice to win for the fourth time in his last five starts Saturday as he faces six rival 3-year-olds in the $100,000 Unbridled Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation