Graeme Six earned her third victory of the season and first career graded score May 26 in the $107,600 Winning Colors Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, pressing the pace and then taking over at the top of the stretch under Julien Leparoux. The daughter of Graeme Hall drew clear to win the six-furlong sprint by 1 1/2 lengths.
William and Annabel Murphy's homebred The Name's Bond should be a solid choice to win for the fourth time in his last five starts Saturday as he faces six rival 3-year-olds in the $100,000 Unbridled Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Noble Bird Heads Field of Eight in Fayette
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Forever Unbridled, Tom's Ready Work for BC
- Nine Supplemented to Fasig-Tipton November
- Mondialiste Likely for Breeders' Cup Turf