Graeme Six earned her third victory of the season and first career graded score May 26 in the $107,600 Winning Colors Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, pressing the pace and then taking over at the top of the stretch under Julien Leparoux. The daughter of Graeme Hall drew clear to win the six-furlong sprint by 1 1/2 lengths.
William and Annabel Murphy's homebred The Name's Bond should be a solid choice to win for the fourth time in his last five starts Saturday as he faces six rival 3-year-olds in the $100,000 Unbridled Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus