Graeme Six earned her third victory of the season and first career graded score May 26 in the $107,600 Winning Colors Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs, pressing the pace and then taking over at the top of the stretch under Julien Leparoux. The daughter of Graeme Hall drew clear to win the six-furlong sprint by 1 1/2 lengths.
William and Annabel Murphy's homebred The Name's Bond should be a solid choice to win for the fourth time in his last five starts Saturday as he faces six rival 3-year-olds in the $100,000 Unbridled Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady