Martin Racing Stable's Marchman strung together his second straight graded stakes win in three weeks with a decisive victory May 2 in the $167,550 Twin Spires Turf Sprint (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs.
Martin Racing Stable's Marchman wasn't highly regarded in the $100,000 Shakertown Stakes (gr. IIIT), but his 23-1 odds didn't keep him from the winner's circle April 12 at Keeneland.
Live Thoroughbred racing returns this Friday, March 2, at Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort. The track in West Virginia's northern panhandle will commence its 62nd season with a 10-race card.
Most Popular Stories
- Divine Oath Holds Off Bashart in Kent Stakes
- Irish-Bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Waller Tallies Group I Double in Australia
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired