Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence's Central Banker, one-for-one at Churchill Downs heading into the $464,800 Churchill Downs Stakes (gr. II), made it two-for-two with a win in the seven-furlong test May 3.
In her first start on a synthetic surface, Ready to Act recorded her second straight stakes victory for Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence when she rallied from last to capture the April 13 Beaumont Stakes (gr. II).
Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence's two-time Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix winner Sum of the Parts worked a half under jockey Leandro Goncalves Oct. 19, prepping for the Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
Maiden Balance the Books, last in the homestretch, took the overland route to nab pacesetter Joha on the line in the $200,000 With Anticipation Stakes (gr. IIT) Aug. 30 on the turf at Saratoga Race Course.
Favored Currency Swap handled sloppy conditions at rainy Saratoga better than any of his nine juvenile rivals in the $250,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful Stakes (gr. I), edging a persistent Trinniberg on closing day Sept. 5.
Summer Doldrums turned the tables on his rival Strike A Deal, winning the $750,000 Colonial Turf Cup (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds at Colonial Downs by a head.
Dream Rush won the $206,600 Nassau County Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park on Saturday, leading wire-to-wire en route to a 9 1/4-length victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Lameness
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Wise Dan to Make Return in Bernard Baruch
- Storm and a Half to Stand in Iowa
- Tiz Wonderful Colt Sells for OKC Sale Record
- Unbeaten Taghrooda Heads Yorkshire Oaks
- Consignors Provide Keeneland Showing Schedule
- Haskin's Top Sprinters of the Last 50 Years