Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence's Central Banker, one-for-one at Churchill Downs heading into the $464,800 Churchill Downs Stakes (gr. II), made it two-for-two with a win in the seven-furlong test May 3.
In her first start on a synthetic surface, Ready to Act recorded her second straight stakes victory for Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence when she rallied from last to capture the April 13 Beaumont Stakes (gr. II).
Klaravich Stables and William Lawrence's two-time Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix winner Sum of the Parts worked a half under jockey Leandro Goncalves Oct. 19, prepping for the Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
Maiden Balance the Books, last in the homestretch, took the overland route to nab pacesetter Joha on the line in the $200,000 With Anticipation Stakes (gr. IIT) Aug. 30 on the turf at Saratoga Race Course.
Favored Currency Swap handled sloppy conditions at rainy Saratoga better than any of his nine juvenile rivals in the $250,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful Stakes (gr. I), edging a persistent Trinniberg on closing day Sept. 5.
Summer Doldrums turned the tables on his rival Strike A Deal, winning the $750,000 Colonial Turf Cup (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds at Colonial Downs by a head.
Dream Rush won the $206,600 Nassau County Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park on Saturday, leading wire-to-wire en route to a 9 1/4-length victory.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House