Zenyatta, 2010's Horse of the Year, was honored with the 2011 William H. May Award by the Association of Racing Commissioners International.
Dr. Curtis Barrett was awarded the William H. May Award Wednesday afternoon during an awards luncheon at the Association of Racing Commissioners International's annual convention. The convention is being held at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort near Albuquerque, N.M.
Veteran journalist Billy Reed has been hired by the Kentucky Environmental and Public Protection Cabinet, where he will be working mainly with the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority... The Race Track Chaplaincy of America and the Winners Federation have entered into a working relationship to coordinate their efforts in several areas to improve the lives of backstretch workers. The Race Track Chaplaincy of America was recently presented with the William H. May Award by the Association of Racing Commissioners International.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton