Zenyatta, 2010's Horse of the Year, was honored with the 2011 William H. May Award by the Association of Racing Commissioners International.
Dr. Curtis Barrett was awarded the William H. May Award Wednesday afternoon during an awards luncheon at the Association of Racing Commissioners International's annual convention. The convention is being held at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort near Albuquerque, N.M.
Veteran journalist Billy Reed has been hired by the Kentucky Environmental and Public Protection Cabinet, where he will be working mainly with the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority... The Race Track Chaplaincy of America and the Winners Federation have entered into a working relationship to coordinate their efforts in several areas to improve the lives of backstretch workers. The Race Track Chaplaincy of America was recently presented with the William H. May Award by the Association of Racing Commissioners International.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- Hail Hooper, Hyperion
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Gleneagles to Try for Guineas Double
- Commentary: Unintended Consequences
- Geller to Follow Loiselle on Woodbine Mic
- American Pharoah Back on Track at Churchill
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud