Fifth Third Bank announced that William "Bill" Greely has joined its equine department as senior equine adviser.
In a written decision March 19, hearing officer William Greely has reversed a decision made by Gulfstream Park stewards and has disqualified Green Girl from victory in the Feb. 3 Suwannee River Handicap (gr. IIIT).
News, notes, and happenings around the Thoroughbred world.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday