Fifth Third Bank announced that William "Bill" Greely has joined its equine department as senior equine adviser.
In a written decision March 19, hearing officer William Greely has reversed a decision made by Gulfstream Park stewards and has disqualified Green Girl from victory in the Feb. 3 Suwannee River Handicap (gr. IIIT).
News, notes, and happenings around the Thoroughbred world.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio