The Thoroughbred Racing Associations board of directors elected Scott Wells, president of Remington Park in Oklahoma City, the organization's 36th president at its March 5 meeting in Tampa, Fla.
William Fasy, president and chief executive officer of Delaware Park, has replaced Robert Green on the National Thoroughbred Racing Association board of directors.
Robert L. Bork, president and general manager of Sam Houston Race Park, was elected the 33rd president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations (TRA) at its annual board of directors' meeting March 12. Bork succeeded Corey S. Johnsen, former president of Lone Star Park at the conclusion of his two-year term as TRA president.
A donation of $1 million to a newly created "Delaware Good Neighbor Fund," designed to provide relief for the victims of Hurricane Katrina, has been made by the Rickman family, the owners of Delaware Park.
Corey S. Johnsen, president of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and Remington Park, was elected the 32nd president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations (TRA) at its annual board of directors' meeting Thursday at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort and Spa in Indian Wells, Calif.
Thoroughbred owner Michael Gill says he is planning to refile a lawsuit against Delaware Park after a New Hampshire federal judge refused to issue a temporary restraining order against the track for denying the horseman stall space.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Penn Mile Tops 193-Day Penn National Schedule
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- OBS Winter Mixed Sale Catalog Now Online
- Emerald Purses to Rise 20% for 2015 Season