Beautiful Devil, a white Thoroughbred bred and owned by Patchen Wilkes Farm, won in her second career start at Belterra Park in Ohio July 4.
Jockeys John McKee and Amanda Tamburello escaped serious injury in an Oct. 20 Keeneland spill, although McKee's right wrist will require examination at a Louisville hospital, track representatives said.
Trainer William Connelly saddled his 1,000th career winner July 17 at Ellis Park when Button Dancer romped to victory in the first race.
Apprentice jockey John McKee rode Jenny's Prospector to an impressive win in the $100,000 Hoosier Debutante Stakes on Ladies Night Saturday at Hoosier Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago