Beautiful Devil, a white Thoroughbred bred and owned by Patchen Wilkes Farm, won in her second career start at Belterra Park in Ohio July 4.
Jockeys John McKee and Amanda Tamburello escaped serious injury in an Oct. 20 Keeneland spill, although McKee's right wrist will require examination at a Louisville hospital, track representatives said.
Trainer William Connelly saddled his 1,000th career winner July 17 at Ellis Park when Button Dancer romped to victory in the first race.
Apprentice jockey John McKee rode Jenny's Prospector to an impressive win in the $100,000 Hoosier Debutante Stakes on Ladies Night Saturday at Hoosier Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx