Beautiful Devil, a white Thoroughbred bred and owned by Patchen Wilkes Farm, won in her second career start at Belterra Park in Ohio July 4.
Jockeys John McKee and Amanda Tamburello escaped serious injury in an Oct. 20 Keeneland spill, although McKee's right wrist will require examination at a Louisville hospital, track representatives said.
Trainer William Connelly saddled his 1,000th career winner July 17 at Ellis Park when Button Dancer romped to victory in the first race.
Apprentice jockey John McKee rode Jenny's Prospector to an impressive win in the $100,000 Hoosier Debutante Stakes on Ladies Night Saturday at Hoosier Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf