Beautiful Devil, a white Thoroughbred bred and owned by Patchen Wilkes Farm, won in her second career start at Belterra Park in Ohio July 4.
Jockeys John McKee and Amanda Tamburello escaped serious injury in an Oct. 20 Keeneland spill, although McKee's right wrist will require examination at a Louisville hospital, track representatives said.
Trainer William Connelly saddled his 1,000th career winner July 17 at Ellis Park when Button Dancer romped to victory in the first race.
Apprentice jockey John McKee rode Jenny's Prospector to an impressive win in the $100,000 Hoosier Debutante Stakes on Ladies Night Saturday at Hoosier Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf