A Maryland attorney who is a shareholder of Penn National Gaming Inc. has filed a styled class-action lawsuit against the publicly-traded gaming company and certain of its executives over the failed buyout attempt by two investment entities.
Penn National Gaming officials reported substantial gains for the first quarter ending March 31, 2006. The Pennsylvania-based racetrack and casiono company showed a 128% rise in post-EBITDA earnings, reporting$164.8 million for the period.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist Takes on Private Zone in Cigar Mile
- Airoforce Tries Dirt in Kentucky Jockey Club
- Mohaymen Seeks Nashua, Remsen Double
- Woodbine to Offer 133 Racing Dates in 2016
- Lewis Bay Set for Stakes Debut in Demoiselle
- Frivolous Likely for Falls City, Not Clark
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- Move Stirs Speculation on Belmont VLT Casino
- Ride On Curlin Returns in Thanksgiving 'Cap
- Dothraki Queen Heads Golden Rod