Closing furiously into a hot pace, 13-1 shot Leroy's Dynameaux overtook Macias in deep stretch and held off favored Bogie at the wire to win the $100,000 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf June 20.
On a three-race win streak since he moved to the barn of veteran trainer William Morey, Hudson Landing bids for his first graded win in the $100,000 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) over the Hollywood Park turf June 20.
Veteran trainer Ron Sticka seeks his first stakes victory when he sends out Niagara Causeway in the $100,000 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds at one mile on turf at Hollywood Park Sunday.
Mr. and Mrs. Jerome Moss' Private Chef, making his second career start, came storming from behind to register a narrow victory over pacesetting Banshee King in Sunday's $112,600 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Doc Holiday used front-running tactics to win Saturday's $106,500 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park. The mild upset helped cause a $166,631 pick six carryover heading into Sunday's card.
Most Popular Stories
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Ancient Secret Scores in Lake George
- Sweet Loretta Powers to Schuylerville Win
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires
- Songbird Logs First Gallop at Saratoga
- McCarthy, Trainer of General Quarters, Dies
- Songbird Adds Star Power to Sunday's CCA Oaks