Wildcat Brief, a grade I-placed son of Forest Wildcat, will stand in 2015 at Foxfield Farm near Oxford, Pa.
Robert Abbo Racing Stable's Immortal Eyes, who just missed winning last year's Maryland Sprint Handicap (gr. III) after rating a bit early, will try again when the six-furlong event is held May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
This Ones for Phil captured the featured $75,000 Decathlon Stakes, Joe Bravo won three races, and a crowd of 10,847 enjoyed opening day festivities as Monmouth Park kicked off the 2011 Thoroughbred racing season May 14.
Bribon, previously under consideration for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), will bypass that race in favor of $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Led by Godolphin Stable's Girolamo, a talented field of nine sprinters will all vie for their first grade I win in the $350,000 Vosburgh Invitational Oct. 2 at Belmont Park.
Kentucky shipper Custom for Carlos found the East Coast to his liking as the 3-year-old colt ran off with the $200,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park July 5.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm