Saturday's weather produced the chills, but Chris's Bad Boy provided the thrills, capturing the $137,375 Kennedy Road at Woodbine in record-setting time.
There was no need for mudslinging after Forever Grand's improbable last-to-first triumph over an off track in Sunday's $161,250 Highlander Stakes at Woodbine.
As he proved last year, the odds are often in trainer Bob Tiller's favor whenever the gates open. But in Sunday's $133,875 Jacques Cartier Stakes at Woodbine, the trainer has his rivals surrounded.
The first major stop on the Road to the Queen's Plate happens at Woodbine on Sunday in the $164,700 Achievement Stakes. The six-furlong event for three-year-olds foaled in Canada will feature some familiar faces, and some new additions.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park