Saturday's weather produced the chills, but Chris's Bad Boy provided the thrills, capturing the $137,375 Kennedy Road at Woodbine in record-setting time.
There was no need for mudslinging after Forever Grand's improbable last-to-first triumph over an off track in Sunday's $161,250 Highlander Stakes at Woodbine.
As he proved last year, the odds are often in trainer Bob Tiller's favor whenever the gates open. But in Sunday's $133,875 Jacques Cartier Stakes at Woodbine, the trainer has his rivals surrounded.
The first major stop on the Road to the Queen's Plate happens at Woodbine on Sunday in the $164,700 Achievement Stakes. The six-furlong event for three-year-olds foaled in Canada will feature some familiar faces, and some new additions.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake