Saturday's weather produced the chills, but Chris's Bad Boy provided the thrills, capturing the $137,375 Kennedy Road at Woodbine in record-setting time.
There was no need for mudslinging after Forever Grand's improbable last-to-first triumph over an off track in Sunday's $161,250 Highlander Stakes at Woodbine.
As he proved last year, the odds are often in trainer Bob Tiller's favor whenever the gates open. But in Sunday's $133,875 Jacques Cartier Stakes at Woodbine, the trainer has his rivals surrounded.
The first major stop on the Road to the Queen's Plate happens at Woodbine on Sunday in the $164,700 Achievement Stakes. The six-furlong event for three-year-olds foaled in Canada will feature some familiar faces, and some new additions.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Argentina Produces Jump Start's 50th Stakes Winner
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules