Keeneland September's 12th day saw losses, but the sale overall remains on track to beat last year's average and median.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas, who has saddled the Debutante (gr. III) winner a record six times, will have two chances at bringing home a seventh June 27 when he sends out Westrock Stables' Decelerator and Tidal Pool in the $100,000 event at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Honor Code Inhales Allowance Foes in Return
- Mahoning Valley Opens Inaugural Meet Nov. 24
- Sinatra Leaving Parx to Take MJC Position
- Elite Belle, Magnifisio Win in Australia
- Captain Serious on Toes for Fall Highweight
- Del Mar Employee Honored for Heroic Action
- Cigar Mile Stakes Card Fields Taking Shape
- Indiana Reports Multiple Medication Sanctions
- Wild Again Still Impacting the Breeders' Cup
- Ben's Cat Faces Tough Task in Fabulous Strike