The Wicks Group, a New York-based private equity firm, announced Oct. 19 that it has completed the sale of Wicks Sports Information and the Daily Racing Form to Arlington Capital Partners, a Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm.
Daily Racing Form has acquired the publishing assets of Sports Eye Inc., a New York-based company that produces Thoroughbred and Standardbred handicapping publications and other sports-related publications.
Daily Racing Form, the 110-year-old daily newspaper that covers Thoroughbred racing, has been purchased by The Wicks Group of Companies from an entity controlled by Alpine Equity Partners.
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%