The Wicks Group, a New York-based private equity firm, announced Oct. 19 that it has completed the sale of Wicks Sports Information and the Daily Racing Form to Arlington Capital Partners, a Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm.
Daily Racing Form has acquired the publishing assets of Sports Eye Inc., a New York-based company that produces Thoroughbred and Standardbred handicapping publications and other sports-related publications.
Daily Racing Form, the 110-year-old daily newspaper that covers Thoroughbred racing, has been purchased by The Wicks Group of Companies from an entity controlled by Alpine Equity Partners.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- Coltimus Prime Versus Ami's Holiday Again
- TVG Sweepstakes Offers Melbourne Cup Trip
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion