V B and Me became the first reported winner for Oklahoma sire Affirmatif when the 2-year-old romped by 5 3/4 lengths in his debut against maidens the evening of Sept. 12 at Remington Park.
In Tune proved up to the challenge of stepping into stakes company as she outlasted House Rules in the stretch to win the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 29 at Gulfstream Park.
Chitoz had his first winner Oct. 11 when Lets Suppoze, posted a victory in his third start in the seventh race at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Danon Platina Captures Asahi Hai Futurity
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Trainer James DiVito Collects 1,000th Win
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- 13 for Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings