V B and Me became the first reported winner for Oklahoma sire Affirmatif when the 2-year-old romped by 5 3/4 lengths in his debut against maidens the evening of Sept. 12 at Remington Park.
In Tune proved up to the challenge of stepping into stakes company as she outlasted House Rules in the stretch to win the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 29 at Gulfstream Park.
Chitoz had his first winner Oct. 11 when Lets Suppoze, posted a victory in his third start in the seventh race at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator