V B and Me became the first reported winner for Oklahoma sire Affirmatif when the 2-year-old romped by 5 3/4 lengths in his debut against maidens the evening of Sept. 12 at Remington Park.
In Tune proved up to the challenge of stepping into stakes company as she outlasted House Rules in the stretch to win the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 29 at Gulfstream Park.
Chitoz had his first winner Oct. 11 when Lets Suppoze, posted a victory in his third start in the seventh race at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core