Meet to run from April 15-Sept. 25; track open for training Feb. 8.
Washington is introducing live scan fingerprint technology to the pari-mutuel industry as state racing commission officials begin to process the applications of owners, trainers, jockeys and other personnel for the opening of Emerald Downs' live Thoroughbred meet April 21.
Playfair Race Course, which was to have opened in September for its first live meet since 2000, will not operate for simulcasting or hold its live meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity