Meet to run from April 15-Sept. 25; track open for training Feb. 8.
Washington is introducing live scan fingerprint technology to the pari-mutuel industry as state racing commission officials begin to process the applications of owners, trainers, jockeys and other personnel for the opening of Emerald Downs' live Thoroughbred meet April 21.
Playfair Race Course, which was to have opened in September for its first live meet since 2000, will not operate for simulcasting or hold its live meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Cigar Mile Stakes Card Fields Taking Shape
- Indiana Reports Multiple Medication Sanctions
- Ben's Cat Faces Tough Task in Fabulous Strike
- Wild Again Still Impacting the Breeders' Cup
- New Jersey to Press On for Sports Betting
- Suffolk Eyes Simulcast License for Next Year
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates
- Broadcaster Edwards to Emcee Eclipse Awards
- Goffs Registers Record-Breaking Foal Sale