A steady group of buyers continued to provide strength to the market Nov. 15 during the 11th session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, resulting in across-the-board increases and a clearance rate of more than 80%. A dark bay daughter of Our Emblem brought $130,000 to top the session and close the sixth catalog of the 15-day auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby