Janis R. Whitham's homebred Beautiful Noise earned her first stakes victory Sunday at Santa Anita, winning the $150,000 Santa Ana Handicap (gr. II) by a head over High Walden. Under jockey Chris McCarron, the 14-5 favorite completed the 1 1/8 miles in 1:47.27 on a firm turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- The Ex Terminator
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener