Wear the Mask, a rare white Thoroughbred, recorded his second career victory March 9, leading all the way in the fourth race at Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course.
- By Ron Mitchell
Charlie White of Sundance Thoroughbreds, discusses a rare white Thoroughbred filly being offered at the Fasig-Tipton February Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Led by a $410,000 Tapit half sister to graded winner and sire Desert Party, the Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale set records for gross, average, and median as pinhookers and end-users battled for choice prospects.
A white Thoroughbred wins, big race meets at Woodbine, Calder and view other races from across the globe! view slideshow
Patchen Princess, a white Thoroughbred, will make her career debut at Keeneland Oct. 14 in the sixth race, a $50,000 maiden race for 2-year-old fillies at six furlongs on the main track.
Grand Espoir Blanc, the fifth white Thoroughbred registered by the Jockey Club and the second male, was euthanized at age 21 in December.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Most Popular Stories
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Bold Conquest Not Likely for Derby AE List
- NY to Consider Rule on Decoupled Entries
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund Gets a Bath
- Bill Cooke & Calumet Farm's Trophy Collection
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier