Rockridge Stud celebrated a remarkable new arrival on Jan. 24 when Pincesspatseattle foaled a rare white Thoroughbred colt. America's Best Racing took a trip to the New York farm to meet the son of Honorable Dillon.
Wear the Mask, a rare white Thoroughbred, recorded his second career victory March 9, leading all the way in the fourth race at Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course.
- By Ron Mitchell
Charlie White of Sundance Thoroughbreds, discusses a rare white Thoroughbred filly being offered at the Fasig-Tipton February Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Charlie White of Sundance Thoroughbreds, discusses rare white Thoroughbred filly being offered at the Fasig-Tipton February Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency.
Led by a $410,000 Tapit half sister to graded winner and sire Desert Party, the Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale set records for gross, average, and median as pinhookers and end-users battled for choice prospects.
A white Thoroughbred wins, big race meets at Woodbine, Calder and view other races from across the globe! view slideshow
Patchen Princess, a white Thoroughbred, will make her career debut at Keeneland Oct. 14 in the sixth race, a $50,000 maiden race for 2-year-old fillies at six furlongs on the main track.
Grand Espoir Blanc, the fifth white Thoroughbred registered by the Jockey Club and the second male, was euthanized at age 21 in December.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud