A white Thoroughbred wins, big race meets at Woodbine, Calder and view other races from across the globe! view slideshow
Patchen Princess, a white Thoroughbred, will make her career debut at Keeneland Oct. 14 in the sixth race, a $50,000 maiden race for 2-year-old fillies at six furlongs on the main track.
Grand Espoir Blanc, the fifth white Thoroughbred registered by the Jockey Club and the second male, was euthanized at age 21 in December.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding