A white Thoroughbred wins, big race meets at Woodbine, Calder and view other races from across the globe! view slideshow
Patchen Princess, a white Thoroughbred, will make her career debut at Keeneland Oct. 14 in the sixth race, a $50,000 maiden race for 2-year-old fillies at six furlongs on the main track.
Grand Espoir Blanc, the fifth white Thoroughbred registered by the Jockey Club and the second male, was euthanized at age 21 in December.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm