A white Thoroughbred wins, big race meets at Woodbine, Calder and view other races from across the globe! view slideshow
Patchen Princess, a white Thoroughbred, will make her career debut at Keeneland Oct. 14 in the sixth race, a $50,000 maiden race for 2-year-old fillies at six furlongs on the main track.
Grand Espoir Blanc, the fifth white Thoroughbred registered by the Jockey Club and the second male, was euthanized at age 21 in December.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap