Rockridge Stud celebrated a remarkable new arrival on Jan. 24 when Pincesspatseattle foaled a rare white Thoroughbred colt. America's Best Racing took a trip to the New York farm to meet the son of Honorable Dillon.
Wear the Mask, a rare white Thoroughbred, recorded his second career victory March 9, leading all the way in the fourth race at Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course.
- By Ron Mitchell
Charlie White of Sundance Thoroughbreds, discusses a rare white Thoroughbred filly being offered at the Fasig-Tipton February Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Charlie White of Sundance Thoroughbreds, discusses rare white Thoroughbred filly being offered at the Fasig-Tipton February Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency.
Led by a $410,000 Tapit half sister to graded winner and sire Desert Party, the Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale set records for gross, average, and median as pinhookers and end-users battled for choice prospects.
A white Thoroughbred wins, big race meets at Woodbine, Calder and view other races from across the globe! view slideshow
Patchen Princess, a white Thoroughbred, will make her career debut at Keeneland Oct. 14 in the sixth race, a $50,000 maiden race for 2-year-old fillies at six furlongs on the main track.
Grand Espoir Blanc, the fifth white Thoroughbred registered by the Jockey Club and the second male, was euthanized at age 21 in December.
Snow Robin, the first Oregon foal sired by Rob 'N Gin, became the 14th white Thoroughbred to be born at Painted Desert Farm in Redmond.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine