Whispering Oaks went "all-in" on stakes-placed Halo Humor, who brothers Keith and Allen Crupper paid more for than any other broodmare or broodmare prospect in the 17 years they have been breeding Thoroughbreds together.
Louisiana stallion Unbridledsensation was represented by his first winner when his daughter Impulsive Bet scored at first asking at Evangeline Downs June 2.
Sorcerer's Stone, who won the Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (gr. III), was represented by his first winner as a sire when his daughter, Miss Holy Stone, captured a six-furlong race at Louisiana Downs.
Grade I winner K One King, fourth on this year's Louisiana sires' list, has been relocated to Whispering Oaks Farm near Carencro, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win