The Breeders' Cup and television station WHAS11 have teamed up to give one fan the opportunity to direct a wager $25,000 on the Nov. 6 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Kids to the Cup, the national non-profit charitable organization that educates young racing fans, with the support of John E's Restaurant in Louisville, will auction off halters worn by participants in this year's 131st Kentucky Derby (gr. I) on eBay. Proceeds from the auction will benefit Kids to the Cup.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown