The Breeders' Cup and television station WHAS11 have teamed up to give one fan the opportunity to direct a wager $25,000 on the Nov. 6 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Kids to the Cup, the national non-profit charitable organization that educates young racing fans, with the support of John E's Restaurant in Louisville, will auction off halters worn by participants in this year's 131st Kentucky Derby (gr. I) on eBay. Proceeds from the auction will benefit Kids to the Cup.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win