The Breeders' Cup and television station WHAS11 have teamed up to give one fan the opportunity to direct a wager $25,000 on the Nov. 6 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Kids to the Cup, the national non-profit charitable organization that educates young racing fans, with the support of John E's Restaurant in Louisville, will auction off halters worn by participants in this year's 131st Kentucky Derby (gr. I) on eBay. Proceeds from the auction will benefit Kids to the Cup.
Most Popular Stories
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Parx Cancels Given Excessive Heat Warning
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- Minding to Go for Sixth GI Win in Nassau
- Governor Malibu Probable for Jim Dandy
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell