Rooney family farm in Maryland has long history. Download Now
Fara Bushnell, a longtime equine insurance agent in Lexington and a familiar face at many Thoroughbred auctions, is the co-owner of a Bernese Mountain Dog that won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show in New York Feb. 10.
A Vizsla co-owned by Thoroughbred insurance executive Fara Bushnell won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York Tuesday.
Ten-year-old stallion Westminster was represented by his first winner when a son from a test crop won March 21 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar