Fara Bushnell, a longtime equine insurance agent in Lexington and a familiar face at many Thoroughbred auctions, is the co-owner of a Bernese Mountain Dog that won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show in New York Feb. 10.
A Vizsla co-owned by Thoroughbred insurance executive Fara Bushnell won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York Tuesday.
Ten-year-old stallion Westminster was represented by his first winner when a son from a test crop won March 21 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Cup Winners Secret Circle, Goldencents Clash
- Champagne Stakes is Next Step for I Spent It
- Wonder Gal Seeks Rebound in Frizette Stakes
- Bustin It Heads New York Breeders' Futurity
- Black Type On the Line in Indiana Oaks
- Thoroughbred Makeover is Bigger, Interactive
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Classy Yanks vs. Euro Invaders in Hill Prince
- Sea The Stars Filly Tops Day 2 of Orby Sale