Fara Bushnell, a longtime equine insurance agent in Lexington and a familiar face at many Thoroughbred auctions, is the co-owner of a Bernese Mountain Dog that won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show in New York Feb. 10.
A Vizsla co-owned by Thoroughbred insurance executive Fara Bushnell won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York Tuesday.
Ten-year-old stallion Westminster was represented by his first winner when a son from a test crop won March 21 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer