Fara Bushnell, a longtime equine insurance agent in Lexington and a familiar face at many Thoroughbred auctions, is the co-owner of a Bernese Mountain Dog that won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show in New York Feb. 10.
A Vizsla co-owned by Thoroughbred insurance executive Fara Bushnell won Best of Breed at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York Tuesday.
Ten-year-old stallion Westminster was represented by his first winner when a son from a test crop won March 21 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David