A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals refused March 30 to hear petitions by the West Virginia Racing Commission and three individuals who have been barred from Charles Town Races & Slots.
The West Virginia Racing Commission voted unanimously Dec. 7 to pursue an appeal of a ruling by a circuit court that said it can't conduct hearings into exclusion cases at Charles Town Races & Slots.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth