A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals refused March 30 to hear petitions by the West Virginia Racing Commission and three individuals who have been barred from Charles Town Races & Slots.
The West Virginia Racing Commission voted unanimously Dec. 7 to pursue an appeal of a ruling by a circuit court that said it can't conduct hearings into exclusion cases at Charles Town Races & Slots.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition