Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that it has made a non-binding proposal to the government of the Canadian Province of Quebec to invest in Quebec's four Standardbred racetracks, as well as a training center located in St. Basile le Grand.
William Biggar has resigned as president and chief executive officer of MI Developments, which is the parent company of Magna Entertainment Corp. He will be replaced by Werner Czernohorsky, formerly president of the Construction Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win