Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that it has made a non-binding proposal to the government of the Canadian Province of Quebec to invest in Quebec's four Standardbred racetracks, as well as a training center located in St. Basile le Grand.
William Biggar has resigned as president and chief executive officer of MI Developments, which is the parent company of Magna Entertainment Corp. He will be replaced by Werner Czernohorsky, formerly president of the Construction Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- TAA Ready to Assist With Abandoned Horses
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- MJC Reports Increased Average Daily Handle