Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that it has made a non-binding proposal to the government of the Canadian Province of Quebec to invest in Quebec's four Standardbred racetracks, as well as a training center located in St. Basile le Grand.
William Biggar has resigned as president and chief executive officer of MI Developments, which is the parent company of Magna Entertainment Corp. He will be replaced by Werner Czernohorsky, formerly president of the Construction Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- The Curse of Haskin