Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that it has made a non-binding proposal to the government of the Canadian Province of Quebec to invest in Quebec's four Standardbred racetracks, as well as a training center located in St. Basile le Grand.
William Biggar has resigned as president and chief executive officer of MI Developments, which is the parent company of Magna Entertainment Corp. He will be replaced by Werner Czernohorsky, formerly president of the Construction Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- What's Going On Here: It Ain't All Flowers
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- 360 Cataloged for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale