Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that it has made a non-binding proposal to the government of the Canadian Province of Quebec to invest in Quebec's four Standardbred racetracks, as well as a training center located in St. Basile le Grand.
William Biggar has resigned as president and chief executive officer of MI Developments, which is the parent company of Magna Entertainment Corp. He will be replaced by Werner Czernohorsky, formerly president of the Construction Group.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite