Turned out at a Wellington, Fla. farm shortly after suffering his first loss by a nose in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) on Nov. 5, Union Rags has returned to light training after a short break.
All quarantines in effect for horse farms and clinics due to the recent Equine Herpes Virus outbreak have been lifted, according to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, signaling the end of the immediate threat to Florida.
Strangles has forced the New York Racing Association to place temporary restrictions on horses entering the grounds at either Belmont Park or Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Three Rules Hopes to Keep Win Streak Alive
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Made You Look Headlines With Anticipation