Hall of fame conditioner Ron McAnally confirmed that Candy Ride, an Argentine import who won a main track allowance event last week by three lengths, will likely make his North American stakes debut on the turf in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park on July 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar