Hall of fame conditioner Ron McAnally confirmed that Candy Ride, an Argentine import who won a main track allowance event last week by three lengths, will likely make his North American stakes debut on the turf in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park on July 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance