Hall of fame conditioner Ron McAnally confirmed that Candy Ride, an Argentine import who won a main track allowance event last week by three lengths, will likely make his North American stakes debut on the turf in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park on July 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite