Evan Hammonds recaps the Donn Handicap, Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap, Fed Biz and Spring Hill Farm. watch video
By Steve Haskin -- Despite some brilliant performances this past weekend on both sides of the Atlantic, it is unlikely that any of the top races will have much of an impact on the Breeders' Cup. The big question will be whether the owners of Tiznow will cough up $480,000 to run in the Classic following the colt's powerful race in the Super Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt