The New York Racing Association, Inc. has unveiled a redesigned website that the racing organization says is designed to be accessible for all visitors, regardless of their previous experience with racing.
The Jockey Club and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association April 16 officially launched the website tied to the "America's Best Racing" initiative. The web address is followhorseracing.com.
The Thoroughbred industry the week of March 11 will preliminarily launch a new fan website that will focus on a new brand initiative called 'America's Best Racing.'
Santa Anita has has launched an alternate website, www.santaanitalive.com, in an effort to reach a broader, younger audience by offering a wide array of content, much of which is not horse racing-specific.
The Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 12 the launch of www.Zenyatta2010.com, a Zenyatta-focused website built in advance of the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Nov. 5-6 at Churchill Downs.
The Australian Associated Press reported that The Thoroughbred Racing Board (TRB) has barred a group of well-known Sydney jockeys from dispensing any information about upcoming mounts on a website.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Deceptive Vision Wins Doubledogdare
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test