The New York Racing Association, Inc. has unveiled a redesigned website that the racing organization says is designed to be accessible for all visitors, regardless of their previous experience with racing.
The Jockey Club and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association April 16 officially launched the website tied to the "America's Best Racing" initiative. The web address is followhorseracing.com.
The Thoroughbred industry the week of March 11 will preliminarily launch a new fan website that will focus on a new brand initiative called 'America's Best Racing.'
Santa Anita has has launched an alternate website, www.santaanitalive.com, in an effort to reach a broader, younger audience by offering a wide array of content, much of which is not horse racing-specific.
The Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 12 the launch of www.Zenyatta2010.com, a Zenyatta-focused website built in advance of the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Nov. 5-6 at Churchill Downs.
The Australian Associated Press reported that The Thoroughbred Racing Board (TRB) has barred a group of well-known Sydney jockeys from dispensing any information about upcoming mounts on a website.
Most Popular Stories
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell
- Will Take Charge Works Toward Whitney
- Grade I Winner Heir Kitty Tops Del Mar Sale
- Kiss to Remember Steps Up in Indiana Grand
- Milestone Win 1,000 for Jockey Magrell
- Matz Says He Nearly Retired Somali Lemonade
- Favorite Tale, Choctaw Chuck Top Quick Call