Learn the basics of betting on Thoroughbreds in a free webinar on BloodHorse.com. Watch Now!
A free BloodHorse.com Webinar that exposes some myths about nicking will be held Aug. 6 at 2 p.m.
Kentucky agriculture officials said Sept. 18 that a 9-year-old Saddlebred gelding has been confirmed positive for West Nile virus. It's the first WNV case in the state so far this year.
What is TrueNicks? A BloodHorse.com Webinar: Today at 2 p.m. EDT. Join pedigree experts Alan Porter and Byron Rogers for a FREE online introduction to the latest in pedigree analysis: TrueNicks.
- By Claire Novak
Leading Equine veterinarians Drs. Rustin Moore and Jim Belknap of The Ohio State University were the featured speakers during the inaugural web-based seminar -- or "webinar" -- presented by The Horse magazine May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory