Learn the basics of betting on Thoroughbreds in a free webinar on BloodHorse.com. Watch Now!
A free BloodHorse.com Webinar that exposes some myths about nicking will be held Aug. 6 at 2 p.m.
Kentucky agriculture officials said Sept. 18 that a 9-year-old Saddlebred gelding has been confirmed positive for West Nile virus. It's the first WNV case in the state so far this year.
What is TrueNicks? A BloodHorse.com Webinar: Today at 2 p.m. EDT. Join pedigree experts Alan Porter and Byron Rogers for a FREE online introduction to the latest in pedigree analysis: TrueNicks.
Leading Equine veterinarians Drs. Rustin Moore and Jim Belknap of The Ohio State University were the featured speakers during the inaugural web-based seminar -- or "webinar" -- presented by The Horse magazine May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell