Learn the basics of betting on Thoroughbreds in a free webinar on BloodHorse.com. Watch Now!
A free BloodHorse.com Webinar that exposes some myths about nicking will be held Aug. 6 at 2 p.m.
Kentucky agriculture officials said Sept. 18 that a 9-year-old Saddlebred gelding has been confirmed positive for West Nile virus. It's the first WNV case in the state so far this year.
What is TrueNicks? A BloodHorse.com Webinar: Today at 2 p.m. EDT. Join pedigree experts Alan Porter and Byron Rogers for a FREE online introduction to the latest in pedigree analysis: TrueNicks.
- By Claire Novak
Leading Equine veterinarians Drs. Rustin Moore and Jim Belknap of The Ohio State University were the featured speakers during the inaugural web-based seminar -- or "webinar" -- presented by The Horse magazine May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Evangeline Downs Hosts LA Legends Night