Learn the basics of betting on Thoroughbreds in a free webinar on BloodHorse.com. Watch Now!
A free BloodHorse.com Webinar that exposes some myths about nicking will be held Aug. 6 at 2 p.m.
Kentucky agriculture officials said Sept. 18 that a 9-year-old Saddlebred gelding has been confirmed positive for West Nile virus. It's the first WNV case in the state so far this year.
What is TrueNicks? A BloodHorse.com Webinar: Today at 2 p.m. EDT. Join pedigree experts Alan Porter and Byron Rogers for a FREE online introduction to the latest in pedigree analysis: TrueNicks.
- By Claire Novak
Leading Equine veterinarians Drs. Rustin Moore and Jim Belknap of The Ohio State University were the featured speakers during the inaugural web-based seminar -- or "webinar" -- presented by The Horse magazine May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score