Learn the basics of betting on Thoroughbreds in a free webinar on BloodHorse.com. Watch Now!
A free BloodHorse.com Webinar that exposes some myths about nicking will be held Aug. 6 at 2 p.m.
Kentucky agriculture officials said Sept. 18 that a 9-year-old Saddlebred gelding has been confirmed positive for West Nile virus. It's the first WNV case in the state so far this year.
What is TrueNicks? A BloodHorse.com Webinar: Today at 2 p.m. EDT. Join pedigree experts Alan Porter and Byron Rogers for a FREE online introduction to the latest in pedigree analysis: TrueNicks.
Leading Equine veterinarians Drs. Rustin Moore and Jim Belknap of The Ohio State University were the featured speakers during the inaugural web-based seminar -- or "webinar" -- presented by The Horse magazine May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition