Considering Thoroughbred racehorse ownership? Find out how to get started during a LIVE Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar webcast, presented by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association on Friday, April 18.
TheHorse.com will present "Caring for the Senior Horse," a free webcast on Thursday, Dec. 13, at 8 p.m. EST, sponsored by Merck Animal Health.
Have you thought about owning your own racehorse, but just aren't sure how to start? Join us for a free webcast and an extended Q&A session about Thoroughbred partnerships. Presented by West Point Thoroughbreds. Join Now!
Have you thought about owning your own racehorse, but just aren't sure how to start? Join us for a free webcast and an extended Q&A session about Thoroughbred partnerships. Presented by West Point Thoroughbreds. Watch Now!
Rob Masiello describes what it's like to own one of the favorites for the Kentucky Oaks. Watch Video
Owner Gerard L. James talks about his love of Thoroughbred racing, and what motivated him to join a racing partnership. Watch Video
More than 3,000 registered viewers from 38 countries watched Zenyatta remain undefeated in 17 starts in the grade I Vanity Handicap during a live webcast, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association said.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced March 26 that it has launched a new webcast entitled "Recent Advances and New Innovations in Equine Drug Testing."
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- Slideshow: Kelso: 5 Time HOY 50th Anniversary
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California