Considering Thoroughbred racehorse ownership? Find out how to get started during a LIVE Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar webcast, presented by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association on Friday, April 18.
TheHorse.com will present "Caring for the Senior Horse," a free webcast on Thursday, Dec. 13, at 8 p.m. EST, sponsored by Merck Animal Health.
Have you thought about owning your own racehorse, but just aren't sure how to start? Join us for a free webcast and an extended Q&A session about Thoroughbred partnerships. Presented by West Point Thoroughbreds. Join Now!
Have you thought about owning your own racehorse, but just aren't sure how to start? Join us for a free webcast and an extended Q&A session about Thoroughbred partnerships. Presented by West Point Thoroughbreds. Watch Now!
Rob Masiello describes what it's like to own one of the favorites for the Kentucky Oaks. Watch Video
Owner Gerard L. James talks about his love of Thoroughbred racing, and what motivated him to join a racing partnership. Watch Video
More than 3,000 registered viewers from 38 countries watched Zenyatta remain undefeated in 17 starts in the grade I Vanity Handicap during a live webcast, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association said.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced March 26 that it has launched a new webcast entitled "Recent Advances and New Innovations in Equine Drug Testing."
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Danzing Candy, Trojan Nation Train in KY
- Yearlong Process to Set Derby Odds