Fasig-Tipton, which introduced its virtual catalog concept last year for its Kentucky November select mixed sale, has made a number of technical enhancements since then. The improvements can be seen in the virtual catalog for this year's edition of the November auction, which appears on the sale company's Web site: www.fasigtipton.com.
The Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund (PDJF) has launched its new Web site at www.pdjf.org.
Churchill Downs Inc. has launched the official 2004 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) Web site, www.kentuckyoaks.com.
EquineCommerce.com quietly opened for business earlier this week, failing to sell any horses or stallion seasons in its first series of listings. But the company's chief executive was pleased because the software for the company's Web site worked well.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has announced the launch of the new breederscup.com, a multi-media Web site with a wide assortment of content designed to both introduce new fans to the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships and enrich existing racing fans with information and features available nowhere else.
The Jockey Club has re-designed both its corporate home page and the Registry web site in order to give visitors a better understanding of the organization and its family of companies and to simplify the manner in which owners and breeders perform registration-related functions online.
The information session on late term abortions and early fetal loss conducted at the Keeneland sales pavilion Thursday will be available online at Keeneland's web site, www.keeneland.com, for the next 48 hours. In addition, Keeneland announced at the meeting that it will have a videotape of the session available early next week.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity