Top-weighted Wanderin Boy could prove dangerous on the front end of the $250,000 Brooklyn Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II), where he takes on six rivals in the 1 1/8-mile dirt test at Belmont Park Saturday.
Shadwell Stable's Invasor, nearly overtaken by the surging Sun King, dug in for the final furlong to emerge with a nose victory in $750,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course Saturday.
Trainer Nick Zito shoots for an unprecedented third win in the reinstated $500,000 Pimlico Special (gr. I) when he saddles Wanderin Boy for the 40th running at Pimlico Race Course Friday.
Bandini quickly took the lead and never looked back to win the $100,000 Skip Away Handicap (gr. III) comfortably as the 2-5 favorite at Gulfstream Park Saturday.
Michael Tabor and Derrick Smith's 4-year-old Bandini makes his second start of the season in Saturday's $100,000 Skip Away Handicap (gr. III) at 1 1/8 miles at Gulfstream Park.
Well-established veteran turf campaigners Honor in War and Silverfoot will be among the favorites in Sunday's $100,000 Mac Diarmida Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Pacesetting Philanthropist, passed in the stretch by two rivals, surged onward under strong left-handed urging from Eibar Coa to win the $105,400 Queen's County Handicap (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Aqueduct Saturday.
The venerable Evening Attire shoots for his ninth stakes win in Saturday's $100,000-added Queens County Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse